This course is free and open to all! It is based on the series of monthly free live webcasts offered by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche through Ligmincha International. This online course hosted at LigminchaLearning.com will include all the recordings and other related support materials from the webcast series as they are produced, as well as discussion forums for mutual support in your practice. Forum moderators will ensure that discussions are appropriate and supportive.
Serving others is fundamental to our personal spiritual development. Our commitment to making a difference for others and the world can fill our life with love and joy, but requires a strong foundation of wisdom and compassion. This course will help you become as effective as possible in your service to others. You will learn:
- The fundamentals of enlightened leadership.
- Meditation practices for cultivating wisdom and compassion.
- How to rise above your ego to connect with a sense of collective purpose.
- The best ways to inspire others to serve.
The teachings of this course are based on a forthcoming book by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
NOTE: The final webcast teaching in the series took place July 9. The course site, including Discussion Forum, recordings, and other support materials, will remain open through August 15, 2016.
Six-Month Webcast Schedule. Each live webcast is scheduled for the second Saturday of each month, and will take place from 3-4:30 p.m. Eastern Time U.S. (New York time). Within a few days after each live webcast, the video recordings will be added to this course so that they may be viewed at any time.
- Feb. 13, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 1: The Value of Enlightened Leadership
- Mar. 12, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 2: Cultivating Wisdom
- Apr. 16, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 3: Generating Compassion (previously scheduled for April 9)
- May 14, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 4: Service and Spirituality
- June 11, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 5: Inspiring Others to Serve
- July 9, 2016, 3-4:30 p.m.—Part 6: Serving Others—Questions and Answers
Registration for this course on LigminchaLearning.com does not subscribe you to the webcasts, or vice versa. Use the links below to register for the course with archived videos and discussion forums, or for the webcasts. You must register separately for each webcast.
Course Dates: February 13 – August 15, 2016
Webcast Registration: Registration Closed for July 9 Webcast
Course Registration: Register Now
- Enjoy the video tour of how our courses work
- Frequently Asked Questions for online courses
- Frequently Asked Questions about webcasts